Weber Original Kettle Charcoal Grill 22" Slate Blue (Special Edition Color)
All online grill orders will ship boxed. Please contact the store if assembly is required. Additional fees may apply.
Stay true to the modern version of the kettle that started it all—the Original Kettle®, invented by Weber’s founder, and loved around the world. Its ultra-durable, porcelain-enameled lid and bowl retain heat, while the dampers easily adjust for precise temperature control. With a One-Touch™ cleaning system for easy cleanup after a long day of grilling, the Original Kettle® will always be the grill built for everyone.
- Holds up to 13 average-sized burgers made
- One-Touch™ cleaning system provides hassle-free ash cleanup
- Porcelain-enameled lid and bowl retain heat, and won’t rust or peel
- Use the lid hook to avoid placing the lid on the ground while grilling
- Dampers allow you to easily control the temperature inside your grill
- Durable plated steel cooking grate retains heat and is easy to clean
- Dimensions (Lid Closed): 39.5"H x 22.5"W x 25"D
- Diameter: 22 In.
- Primary cooking area: 363 Sq. In.
- Total cooking area: 363 Sq. In.
- Fuel type: Charcoal
- Glass-reinforced nylon handles: 2
- Rust-resistant aluminum damper: 1
- Limited time, special-edition slate blue color
- Plated steel cooking grate
- Heavy-gauge steel charcoal grate
- Porcelain-enameled bowl and lid
- Bottom wire rack
- Lid handle with heat shield
- Angled lid hook inside grill lid
- Removable, aluminum ash catcher
- Aluminized steel One-Touch cleaning system
- Spring clip/push pin leg assembly