20% Vinegar Weed Killer 32 Oz. Ready to Use
Harris Vinegar Weed Killer is a quick-acting, non-selective contact herbicide containing an organic acid for which the residues degrade promptly in the soil. Foliar contact results in rapid desiccation and control of annual weeds and grasses, and top growth reduction of herbaceous perennial weeds and grasses. For control of established perennial weeds, retreatment may be necessary. This product may be applied up to two days before harvest. Use this product to control weeds that surround all food crops, nonfood crops (ornamentals) and non-production agricultural, farmstead, right-of-way, and institutional land sites. Suitable to keep down weeds in all botanical and private ornamental gardens, kennels, dog runs, and other animal enclosures.
- Horticultural Vinegar Biopesticide
- Kills Weeds Fast – Results are often seen immediately with browning and shriveling of unwanted weeds
- High Strength Formula – 20% vinegar formula is 4x stronger than average table vinegar
- Contains No Glyphosate – Free from chemicals traditionally used in weed killers
- Kills a Large Variety of Weeds – Kills chickweeds, moss, crabgrass, clovers, dandelions, and much more