Masontops Complete Fermentation Kit for Vegetables- 9 Pieces
The Complete Fermentation Kit has everything needed–even the recipes–to start fermenting probiotic-rich vegetables in Mason jars. A tool is included for every step of the process, from pounding the vegetables, weighting them below the brine, and automatically venting the gas. Fermented foods are a good and natural way to improve your gut health.
- Simple Tools for Fermenting Vegetables - Enough Supplies for up to 4 Fully Equipped Jars (9-Pieces Total)
- Make Probiotic Sauerkraut, Pickles, Kimchi & More - Includes Bonus Recipe Book to Get Started
- Materials Include Food-Safe Glass, Silicone, and Acacia Wood
- Fits Many Brands of Wide Mouth Mason/Canning Jars (Ball, Kerr, Bernardin, etc.)
- 1x Pickle Packer - Vegetable tamper made of acacia wood that fits both wide and regular mouth Mason jars.
- 4x Pickle Pebbles - Glass weights with finger grip handles to easily lift in and out of the jar
- 4x Pickle Pipes - Silicone airlocks for Mason jars with a one-way valve that automatically vents fermentation gas as it builds up. These must be secured with a screw band, which is not included but comes with any canning jar.
- BONUS Recipe Book—Step-by-step instructions on how to start fermenting with 7 great recipes to get started!
- Pickle Packer - Please wash by hand with soap and water; don't let stand in water. Occasionally oil with food-grade oils or conditioner (mineral oil, soy-based oils, or beeswax). Thoroughly dry before storing.
- Pickle Pebbles - Please wash by hand with soap and water or in the top-rack of the dishwasher. Store safety away from other objects that may crack or chip the glass. Not intended for boiling or extreme heat.
- Pickle Pipes - Please wash in the dishwasher between uses and store flat.