Marley's Monsters UNpaper® Towels Refill 12-Pack on Roll, Surprise Prints
12-count UNpaper® Towels bundled around a sturdy, reusable cardboard tube that is compatible with most conventional paper towel holders.
The urge to reach for a ubiquitous paper towel is strong, but we know that paper takes trees and water to make, and you just throw them away! UNpaper® Towels are a sustainable, eco-friendly swap you can make today to help reduce waste. Stop throwing away money on disposables and try a reusable option like these UNpaper® Towels. Wash, roll and reuse!
About UNpaper® Towels
- UNpaper® Towels measures roughly 12"x10"
- Single ply 100% cotton flannel
- Edges are sewn for durability and to prevent fraying
- Absorbency is increased after the first few washes
- UNpaper® Towels naturally cling together, making it easy to roll them on the tube without the need for snaps
- Fabric is not prewashed - some shrinkage is normal
Want to learn how to re-roll your UNpaper® Towels? Check out the tutorial HERE.
CARE + WASHING: Wash before use. After they've been washed, simply stack them up and re-roll one at a time. Collect the dirties in a bin or Wet Bag. Machine wash hot with like colors. Tumble dry low. Use non-chlorine bleach. Low iron as needed.
Handmade by Marley's Monsters in Eugene, Oregon.