High Mowing Organic Seeds Arugula Microgreens 3oz
Microgreens are tender, immature leaves of salad greens, herbs, edible flowers, and leafy greens harvested at micro size. Why Grow Microgreens?
- FAST - Microgreens are ready to harvest in as little as 10-15 days, much faster than garden crops, and they can grow indoors!
- FRESH - Homegrown microgreens provide the freshest possible harvest - you can clip and wash them right before you plan to eat!
- NUTRITIOUS - Microgreens often contain several times the density of important nutrients compared to their full-size counterparts.
- DELICIOUS - Favored by chefs and home cooks alike for adding flavor, color, and texture.
ARUGULA MICROGREENS (Eruca vesicaria var. sativa): Long, rounded smooth green leaves with spicy flavor.
A commercial standard arugula with just the right amount of spice. Germinates quickly and tolerates cold and hot temperatures well. This strain has a mix of "cut" and "strap" leaf shapes when grown as a microgreen to give mixes diversity and loft.
- Lofty greens
- Fast growing: 16-25 days to true leaf
Certified USDA Organic and Non-GMO Project Verified Seeds. Vermont Organic Certified.