Service Technichian APPLY NOW
In search of a Service Technician that is an experienced technician in the power equipment industry. The technician will be required to have mechanical expertise; including small engines, to support the needs of the store in a professional, safe and timely manner. You will be performing maintenance services, including repairs, and rebuilding equipment. Looking for an individual that is interested in working for a small family business.
- Prior experience in the power equipment and/or a strong mechanical background/aptitude.
- Strong independent work ethic, able to work within a team
- Excellent customer service skills
- Clear and concise communications
- A strong sense of urgency, focusing on time management
- Experience with 2-stroke and/or 4-stroke engines
- Basic hand and power tools
- Able to read and understand service manuals and schematics
- Competitive pay starting $19/hour depending on skill set
- Simple IRA
- Employee Discount
- Flexible Hours
- Paid Vacations