ACANA First Feast For Kittens Chicken and Fish Dry Cat Food, 4-lbs.
- High-quality protein supports muscle & bone growth and development
- Taurine, EPA & DHA are important for the growth and development of healthy cognitive and retinal function
- Balanced Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids to support healthy skin and a shiny coat
- Small prey animal ingredients and inclusions of liver provide a burst of flavor cats crave
- Made in the USA with the world's finest ingredients
Deboned chicken, chicken meal, herring meal, oatmeal, whole peas, chicken fat, whole green lentils, turkey meal, whole chickpeas, whole herring, eggs, pollock oil, natural chicken flavor, lentil fiber, quail, chicken cartilage, chicken liver, chicken heart, whole cranberries, dried kelp, choline chloride, zinc proteinate, mixed tocopherols (preservative), vitamin E supplement, taurine, vitamin D3 supplement, vitamin A acetate, L-carnitine, DL-methionine, copper proteinate, niacin, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, calcium pantothenate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, folic acid, vitamin B12 supplement, biotin, ascorbic acid (vitamin C), citric acid (preservative), rosemary extract, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Bifidobacterium animalis fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus casei fermentation product.
Crude protein (min.) 36 %
Crude fat (min.) 18 %
Crude fiber (max.) 4 %
Moisture (max.) 10 %
Dietary starch (max.) 18%
Sugars (max.) 1.2%
DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) (min.) 0.2 %
EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) (min.) 0.15 %
Calcium (min.) 1.7 %
Phosphorus (min.) 1.1 %
Magnesium (min.) 0.1%
Taurine (min.) 0.1%
Omega-3 fatty acids* (min.) 0.9 %
Omega-6 fatty acids* (min.) 2.8 %
Total Microorganisms* (min) 100MM CFU/lb
(Lactobacillus acidophilus Bifidobacterium animalis Lactobacillus casei)
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles.