Bush Doctor Flowers Kiss Foliar Plant Food
Survival of the fittest is a way of life in the rainforest. Layer upon layer of giants lift their foliage to the sky where sunlight, water and nutrients can be claimed. Bush Doctor® Flowers Kiss® spray-on foliar plant food is designed to be easily absorbed through the plant’s leaves, like a soft rain, providing nutrition from the top down.
Isn’t it great that your plants don’t have to fight to survive?
Guaranteed Analysis: 1.0 - 0.30 - 0.05
- Mix 2 teaspoons (10 mL) per gallon (4 L) of fresh water.
- Fill sprayer with solution and turn nozzle to mist setting.
- Begin feeding seedlings after they have become well established, usually 3 to 4 weeks after germination.
- Spray once a week until fruit and bud development occur.
- Do not apply Flowers Kiss® in the heat of the day or under illuminated high intensity lighting.