Centennial Steel Post Mount Parcel Mailbox, Extra Large Black
The Centennial Mailbox by Architectural Mailboxes is the first design to receive United States Postal Service approval against the new USPS Standard 7C regulation, released in late 2015. Named Centennial, it represents the next generation of mailbox size, since the last traditional size was introduced over 100 years ago in 1915. Meeting the needs of today's consumer, its ample mailbox compartment is designed to receive not only mail and magazines but multiple parcels. This means no more missed deliveries or parcels left out on the porch exposed to weather and thieves. Made with quality construction and heavy gauge materials complete with a die cast aluminum handle and rigid, powder coated steel flag. This attractive design combines aesthetics and functionality servicing all your mail and parcel needs. Post and installation hardware not included.
- Larger inner compartment can accept a USPS priority mail large flat rate box 12 in. x 12 in. x 5.5 in. and still has room for additional mail and parcels
- Heavy gauge galvanized steel body equipped with stainless steel door pins then fully powder coated for corrosion resistance
- Sleek magnetic door closure provides reliability all while keeping door firmly closed
- Predrilled 4 in. x 10 in. hole pattern in floor allows for post mounting
- Overall dimensions: 14 in. W x 12 in. H x 18.3 in. D