This hybrid vegetable features asparagus-like stems and small broccoli heads and a combination of their flavors making it both mild and slightly peppery! Narrow and upright, harvest starts with the main stem but progresses to side stems over the period of 4 to 5 weeks.
Broccolini, Aspabroc 1-Gallon
Color: Green Shades
Height: 18-24 Inches
Spread: 12-15 Inches
Plant Light: Full Sun
Zone: 8-10 What is my zone?
- Unique flavor!
- Perfect for small spaces
- Can be planted in spring or fall
- All plant parts are edible!
- Tasty raw, broiled or sautéed
- Delicious mild and slightly peppery flavor
- Easy to grow and productive
Please check store for current availability.