Crimsoncrisp Apple Tree, 7-Gallon
Malus X Crimsoncrisp™
Crimsoncrisp™ Apple: PP16,622
Color: Pink Shades
- A disease-resistant dessert apple
- Tasty apples keep for 4-6 months in proper storage
- Deep crimson skin covers sweet, crisp, subacid yellow flesh
- Tree is upright with a round canopy
- Disease-resistant to apple scab
- Ripens early to mid September.
- Best pollinators: Honeycrisp, Northern Spy, Red Rome, crabapple
- Approximately 700-800 chill hours
- Also called Co-op 39
Homeowner Growing and Maintenance Tips:
Plant in moist, well-drained soil in full sun. Plant near 2 pollinators such as Honeycrisp, Northern Spy, Red Rome, or any crabapples. Fertilize annually with organic fertilizer.
Please contact us for current availability.