Crispin Apple Tree, 7-Gallon
Malus Crispin (Mutsu)
Color: Yellow Shades
Height: 8-10 Feet
Spread: 15-16 Feet
- Excellent Apple For Cooking!
- Great fresh and in the kitchen
- Large, juicy and pleasantly tart
- Heavy bearer of golden-yellow fruit with an orange blush
- Producer of award winning applesauce
- Crispin is a robust and versatile late season apple
Equally good for eating fresh or in the kitchen, 'Crispin' is large and juicy and pleasantly tart. In Autumn a heavy bearer of golden yellow fruit with an orange blush. Producer of award winning aplesauce! Crispin' is a robust and versatile late-season Apple, and is of Golden Delicious and Indo Apple parentage. Developed in Japan; also called 'Mutsu'.
Homeowner Growing and Maintenance Tips:
Plant in moist, well-drained soil in full sun. Plant near 2 pollinators such as Fuji, Empire or Granny Smith Apples or any Crabapples. Fertilize annually with organic fertilizer.
Please contact us for current availability.