Droll Yankees New Generation® Peanut Feeder
Peanuts are a favorite treat for a variety of birds. The rich protein and fats in peanuts are valuable for birds all year round.
Birds that use this feeder:
- Birds cling to the wire mesh food cage while feeding
- Feeder tube is made of durable 0.25″ stainless steel wire mesh that holds 1 lb. of peanut hearts/pieces or black oil sunflower seed
- Internal seed baffle design ensures that the feed is directed out of the center to the mesh cage so that birds can reach it
- Open mesh design keeps the seed level visible at all times
- Add a Seattle Rain Guard directly to the feeder tube to shield the food from the weather
- Simply slide the die-cast metal cap up the hanger for quick, convenient cleaning using Droll Yankees’ Bird Feeder Brush
- This feeder may be hung from its metal loop hanger or from a locking chain for greater security; or pole mounted using a garden pole/post or shepherd’s hook.
- Lifetime Manufacturer's Warranty against squirrel damage (Contact Droll Yankees Directly)
Cardinals, Chickadees, Finches, Flickers, Goldfinches, Grackles, Grosbeaks, Jays, Juncos, Kinglets, Nuthatches, Redpolls, Siskins, Sparrows, Starlings, Titmice, Towhees, Woodpeckers and Wrens