Powermate 7500 Watt Dual Fuel Portable Generator P0081800
7500 Starting Watts, 6000 Running Watts (Gas)
7180 Starting Watts, 5640 Running Watts (LPG)
Ideal for use at outdoor events, the next DIY project or emergency backup power in the case of an outage, the PM7500DF is up to the task. Featuring Dual Fuel functionality, the PM7500DF is capable of running on either gasoline or an LP gas fuel source with the simple turn of a dial. The PM7500DF features a steel frame and a compact design with integrated wheels and handle that makes it easy to move and put in place. With 7500 starting watts and 6000 running watts (Gas), this generator is powerful and versatile enough to power tools for your next DIY project and to provide emergency backup power in the case of an outage. The PM7500 is equipped with features that make using the generator easy and approachable. The simple to use Dual Fuel Dial offers the choice of operating with gasoline or LP gas. Onboard COsense® technology provides powerful protection from hazardous carbon monoxide. The 420cc Generac® OHV engine provides consistent power for multiple applications while an 8 gallon fuel tank delivers up to a 14.5 hour runtime at 25% load (Gas).
Founded over 40 years ago, Powermate has established itself as an internationally recognized brand fulfilling the customer need for outdoor power equipment and portable generators. With a focus on simple-to-use, capable, everyday power solutions, Powermate has become a household name for recreational and emergency portable power. With an industry-leading 3-Year limited warranty, backed by the #1 company in power generation, Powermate provides ultimate reliability and peace of mind in your purchase decision. Powermate portable generators; Simple-to-use, Reliable, portable power.
- COsense® Technology STOPS. ALERTS. SAVES. Powerful protection from hazardous carbon monoxide
- Dual Fuel Dial Offers the choice of operating with gasoline or LPG
- 14.5 Hour Run Time 8 gallon fuel tank at 25% load (Gas)
- Powered by Generac® 420cc OHV Engine provides consistent power for multiple applications
- 10” Never-Flat Wheels and Handle for easy transportation
- Covered Outlets provide protection from debris and the elements
- Hour Meter tracks run time and maintenance interval