Pro Pop Microwave Popcorn Popper
The 16-cup Pro Pop Popper features a high-domed cover that adds capacity and doubles as a serving bowl. This popper is a healthy alternative to popping popcorn in the microwave- oil or butter is optional. Proudly made in the USA.
- The use of oil is optional, but not necessary with our popcorn popper. If using oil, place 1-2 Tbsp of oil into the base of the popper.
- Place ½ cup of popcorn kernels into the base of the popper.
- Place lid on the bowl.
- Cook on HIGH in the microwave for approximately 2:15-2:45 minutes. Cook time will vary depending on the microwave. Cooking is complete when the rate of popping slows down to 1-2 seconds between popping. Do not overcook or popcorn will burn.
- Remove popper from oven. Use caution; bowl will be hot. Allow popcorn popper to cool before repeated use. Do not try to re-pop unpopped kernels.
- Add additional seasonings if desired and serve.
USE AND CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- Before initial use and after subsequent uses, hand wash with warm, soapy water.
- For microwave and storage use only.
- Dishwasher use is not recommended, as it may discolor the product.