Tomato, Mr. Stripey Heirloom Beefsteak 1-Gallon
Tomato 'Mr. Stripey' (Slicer)
Height: 6-8 Feet
Spread: 2-3 Feet
- Heirloom Beefsteak Tomato
- 80 Days to maturity
- A perfect tomato for fresh eating
- Huge, sweet, colorful fruit
- Heavy producer
- A vigorous plant that is easy to grow
- Great for slicing or salads
- Unique, colorful fruit
This heirloom selection just begs you to try it with huge, high sugar content fruit that comes in variable, striking patterns of yellow and red colors. This late maturing, exceedingly productive selection certainly puts the 'beef' in beefsteak with its fruit size and quantity. It will be your favorite for sandwiches, salads and more!
Homeowner Growing and Maintenance Tips:
Plant in full sun in moist, well-drained soil.