Captain Jack’s Rose Rx® 4-in-1 Concentrate, 16 oz.
Captain Jack’s Rose Rx 4-in-1 acts as a fungicide, insecticide miticide and nematicide to keep pests and diseases at bay in your garden. Use on roses, flowers, house plants, ornamental trees and shrubs, fruits, nuts and vegetables around your home and garden. This product can be used up to the day of harvest to prevent mites, insects and fungal attacks. The concentrated solution arrives ready-to-mix. To use, mix according to label directions and apply as a foliar spray or drench. Repeat application every 10-14 days as needed. Please see product label for detailed instructions. Captain Jack’s Rose Rx kills pests including aphids, mites, caterpillars, mealybugs, whiteflies and more. This product also prevents diseases including powdery mildew, downy mildew, blackspot, rust and more!
- PLANT PROTECTOR - Designed for use on roses, flowers, houseplants, ornamental trees and shrubs, fruits, nuts, and vegetables in and around the home and home garden.
- INSECT KILLER - This pesticide is an effective pest control for use on aphids, spider mites, whiteflies, caterpillars, scales, midges and other listed insects. It kills eggs, larvae and adult stages of insects.
- PREVENTS FUNGAL ATTACKS - Rose Rx 3 in 1 is an effective fungicide for the prevention and control of various fungal diseases including black spot on roses, powdery mildew, downy mildew, anthracnose, rust leaf spot, scab, needle rust and more.
- ORGANIC GARDENING - The active ingredient of this product is a naturally derived clarified hydrophobic extract of neem oil. This ingredient is approved by the USDA for organic gardening.
- EASY TO APPLY - Product quickly mixes with water and should be applied using sprinkler can, hand sprayer, or low-pressure sprayers. Carefully read and use spray according to label directions. This treatment can be used indoor or outdoor.
See manufacturer web site for detailed instructions, ingredients, warnings and approved usage.I