MYKOS Pure Mycorrhizal Inoculum, 2.2 lb. Granules
Pure - Fresh - Alive
MYKOS is a fast-growing, beneficial fungus that increases nutrient and water uptake by forming a symbiotic relationship with the roots of a plant. MYKOS is needed to break down, cycle, and retain nutrients as well as provide a front line of defense against environmental stresses, pathogens, and diseases. MYKOS will continue to grow with your plants becoming an extension of the roots and administering better efficiency and sustainability. With a larger and healthier root system, plants are given the opportunity to increase crop yields and secondary metabolites.
MYKOS mycorrhizae is a natural and organic species of beneficial soil fungi that creates a "sponge-like" mass which collects and stores nutrients and water, increasing the uptake of both. This single species of arbuscular mycorrhizal fungi contains only Rhizophagus intraradices, formally known as Glomus intraradices. MYKOS does not contain any other microbes such as trichoderma or ecto-mycorrhizae.
- Rhizophagus intraradices 300 propagules / gram
- Improves Efficiency of Nutrients & Water
- Fastest & Most Aggressive Colonizing Mycorrhizae
- Enhances Root Structures for Added Uptake Capabilities
- Can Increase Yields & Secondary Metabolites
- Great for Vegetables, Fruits, Herbs & Flowers