Victor® Easy Set® Pre-Baited Rat Trap
- Pre-baited easy-to-set rat trap
- Expanded trigger for the highest catch rates- The Easy Set® Rat Trap enhances the classic snap trap design by adding a large plastic trigger plate to ensure higher catch rates. The expanded size means it can be easily activated both by rodent interest in food and through accidental contact as rats scamper across the floor.
- Easy disposal – Once a rodent triggers the pedal, the Easy Set® Rat Trap immediately springs closed to eliminate the pest on contact. After a catch, simply throw away the entire trap for quick and clean removal or dispose of the rat and reuse the trap.
- Made environmentally responsible from Forest Stewardship Council® Certified wood- Not only will the Victor® Easy Set® Rat Trap help you eliminate your rodent problem, you can feel satisfied in knowing that it is sourced from environmentally responsible materials. It is constructed of Forest Stewardship Council® certified wood.
- Made in the U.S.A.
For your convenience, the Victor® Easy Set® Rat Trap is very easy to use. Get your trap set up by following these four simple steps:
- Release the Arm Bar- Remove the staple and hang the arm over the back of the trap.
- Bait the Trap- While the trap is pre-baited with a scent, apply bait on the plastic pedal for best results. Use a high-protein bait such as peanut butter or hazelnut spread.
- Set the Trap- Pull back the kill bar and hold it securely with your thumb. Place the arm bar over the kill bar and secure it under the plastic pedal. Take note of the Firm and Sensitive setting. The trap will be easier to set on the firm side, but not trip as easy. The trap will be more difficult to set on the sensitive side, but trip very easily.
- Place the Trap- Locate an area with high rodent activity or place the trap along the wall. The trap should be perpendicular to the wall with the yellow trigger plate flush against the baseboard.