Red Lake Earth Feed Grade Diatomaceous Earth
Diatomaceous Earth is composed of the fossilized exoskeletons of tiny single-celled, micro-organisms called diatoms. When these organisms died, their skeletal remains settled to the bottom of large bodies of water and became fossilized. It is the fossilized exoskeletons of these diatoms that create diatomaceous earth. Red Lake Earth is a unique blend of Diatomaceous Earth and Calcium Bentonite (also known as Calcium Montmorillonite). Red Lake Diatomaceous Earth meets both Food and Feed Grade specifications.
- Red Lake Earth Diatomaceous Earth with Calcium Bentonite-powder granulation
- FDA Registered for feed inclusion not to exceed 2% of total ration
- Anti-caking, drying agent-feed bins, holding containers, silos, etc.
- Considered a flow agent
- OMRI Listed for Organic production
- Food Chemical Codex Grade (food grade)