Wavy-blade Hedge Shears with Adjustable Blades (22") - Fiskars
Fiskars Wavy-blade Hedge Shears feature a unique undulating blade design that grips for precise cuts. These shears also include a tension control knob, so you can adjust the blades for cutting especially dense branches and stems. Fully hardened, precision-ground steel blades stay sharp, and a low-friction, rust-resistant coating makes every cut easier. Shock-absorbing bumpers absorb jarring vibrations, and durable steel handles feature non-slip grips for more control.
- Ideal for shaping hedges and shrubs
- Wavy-blade design grips while cutting for mistake-free trimming
- Tension control knob adjusts blades for cutting denser branches
- Fully hardened, precision-ground steel blades stay sharp, even through heavy use
- 8" blades cut all the way to the tip
- Low-friction blade coating makes cutting smooth, reduces gumming and enhances rust resistance
- Impact-absorbing bumpers help reduce shock at the end of cuts
- Non-slip grips for more control
- Steel construction provides lasting durability
- Blade length: 8"
- Full length: 22"