Jonathan Green Broadleaf Weed Control
Jonathan Green Lawn Weed Control contains Trimec®, a herbicide that suppresses broadleaf weeds when they are actively growing. Lawn Weed Control kills hard to control weeds such as dandelions, clover, henbit, oxalis, wild onion, and over 200 other weeds. For optimal results spread this product on a moist lawn so the weed control granules stick to the plant leaves. Use Lawn Weed Control on all types of cool- and warm-season grasses, when you want to kill weeds but have no intention of seeding or fertilizing. For particularly difficult weeds, make a second application of Lawn Weed Control 30 days after the first application.
- Controls over 200 weeds like dandelion, chickweed, white clover, oxalis
- Contains no fertilizer
- Active Ingredients: 2,4D, MCPP, Dicamba (Trimec®)
- Can Be Used When Seeding: No
- Apply to Dry or Damp Lawn: Damp
- Safe for Children & Pets: No
- Application Temperature Range: 50° – 85°F
- When to Use: spring, summer, or early fall when weeds are actively growing
- Read and follow all directions for best results
- Note: This product will not kill crabgrass or other grassy weeds; it is specific to broadleaf weeds.