Purina Pro Plan Adult Dry Cat Food, Indoor Salmon & Rice Formula- 7 lb.
- Specialized dry formula with natural fiber to control hairballs. High protein nutrition maintains lean muscle and a healthy weight. While natural prebiotic fiber promotes digestive health.
- Formerly Purina Pro Plan Focus Adult Indoor Salmon & Rice Formula
- High protein nutrition maintains lean muscle and a healthy weight
- Natural fiber controls hairballs
- Natural prebiotic fiber sourced from chicory root promotes digestive health
- 10% less fat than Pro Plan Complete Essentials Adult Chicken and Rice Formula
- Fortified with Guaranteed Live Probiotics for digestive and immune health
- Salmon is the first ingredient
- Vitamin A and taurine support healthy vision
- Omega-6 fatty acids and vitamin A to nourish skin and coat
- No artificial colors or flavors
Crude Protein (Min) 36.0%
Crude Fat (Min) 10.0%
Crude Fat (Max) 14.4%
Crude Fiber (Max) 5.25%
Moisture (Max) 12.0%
Linoleic Acid (Min) 1.4%
Vitamin A (Min) 10,000 IU/kg
Vitamin E (Min) 200 IU/kg
Taurine (Min) 0.15%
Omega-6 Fatty Acids* (Min) 1.5%
Bacillus coagulans* (Min) 600 million CFU/lb
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles.
Ingredients: Salmon, rice, corn gluten meal, chicken meal, wheat flour, beef fat preserved with mixed tocopherols, powdered cellulose, natural flavor, fish meal, dried egg product, soy protein isolate, soybean hulls, chicory root inulin, potassium chloride, phosphoric acid, L-Lysine monohydrochloride, salt, calcium carbonate, choline chloride, Vitamins [Vitamin E supplement, niacin (Vitamin B-3), Vitamin A
supplement, calcium pantothenate (Vitamin B-5), thiamine mononitrate (Vitamin B-1), riboflavin supplement (Vitamin B-2), Vitamin B-12 supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride (Vitamin B-6), folic acid (Vitamin B-9), Vitamin D-3 supplement, biotin (Vitamin B-7), menadione sodium bisulfite complex (Vitamin K)], taurine, Minerals [zinc sulfate, ferrous sulfate, manganese sulfate, copper sulfate, calcium iodate, sodium selenite], dried Bacillus coagulans fermentation product.
Feeding for Adult Maintenance:
It is important that you feed Pro Plan to your adult cat “free choice” throughout the day, rather than as just a single feeding only at mealtime. Food intake required to maintain ideal body condition will vary, depending on age, activity and environment. Watch your cat’s weight and adjust food amounts accordingly. If you have a kitten, or a pregnant or nursing cat, you should continue feeding an appropriate Pro Plan kitten formula.
Making the switch to Pro Plan:
Although you’ll be anxious to see the difference Pro Plan can make in your cat, please allow 7 - 10 days to ease the transition from your cat’s current food. Each day, simply feed a little less of the previous food and a little more Pro Plan until you’re feeding Pro Plan exclusively. This gradual transition will help avoid dietary upsets. Contains a source of live (viable) naturally occurring microorganisms.
Provide adequate fresh water in a clean container daily.
For your pet’s health, see your veterinarian regularly.
Calorie Content (as fed):
10% less fat than Pro Plan Chicken & Rice Formula