- If you know what you would like to order, you can call your order into the store within the hours listed below.
- If you have product questions or are not exactly sure what you want to order, please send us an email. We will do our best to respond that day. If unable to, we will respond within one business day of email receipt.
- Pay in full with credit card.
- Your order will be ready for pick-up within 1-hour of payment in full.
- Simply pull into the designated parking spot, and one of our friendly warehouse personnel will bring your order to you!
- Call In: 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Pick-Up By: 6:30 pm
- Call In: 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Pick-Up By: 4:30 pm
- Call In: 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
- Pick-Up By: 3:30 pm
- Customer must be currently enrolled in Loyalty Rewards program. Not a member? It's free & easy - Sign up here!
- Order total must meet $10 minimum (before tax) to qualify for curbside pick-up.
- Nursery orders are excluded from curbside pick-up. Please utilize our outdoor payment option if you are unable to come into the store.
- Orders must be picked up the day of the order at least one half hour prior to closing (see schedule above).
- Orders called in after hours will be ready 1 hour into the next business day.
- Senior, Military, & like discounts are excluded from all phone-in & online orders.
- Coupons & Loyalty Rewards program benefits (such as free pet food, salt, etc.) are not eligible for curbside pick-up, and must be redeemed in-store.
Do I still earn Loyalty Rewards benefits on phone orders?
Yes. All orders earn loyalty points. Eligible pet and wild bird food, water softener salt, and propane purchases will also receive frequent buyer benefits. Coupons and frequent buyer vouchers can only be redeemed in-store.