Bush Doctor Kangaroots Root Drench Inoculant
Bush Doctor Kangaroots® is a liquid root drench formulation designed to enhance root efficiency in the rhizosphere.
Kangaroots® contains nutrients which are immediately available to plants.
Kangaroots® also contains soil microbes to support the root zone and help plants achieve enhanced nutrient uptake. Kangaroots® supplies essential macro and micronutrients that can help plants thrive. For use in both hydroponic and soil applications. For best results, follow the FoxFarm feeding schedule.
Guaranteed Analysis: 0.8 - 0.1 - 0.03
How To Use:
In-Ground Gardens and Container Plantings:
- Mix 2 teaspoons (10 mL) per gallon (4 L) of fresh water.
- Drench soil or preferred medium thoroughly.
- Apply every other week throughout the vegetative and blooming cycles, particularly during the earlier stages of plant development.
Hydroponic Recirculating Systems:
- Mix 1/2 teaspoon (2.5 mL) per gallon (4 L) of fresh reservoir water.
- Use in conjunction with FoxFarm fertilizers or any nutrient regimen.
- Flush system every two weeks.