Bush Doctor SledgeHammer Nutrient Rinse
Bush Doctor® SledgeHammer® encourages water movement through soil and soilless media. High fertilizer use can compromise plant growth over time due to concentrated mineral salt deposits.
SledgeHammer® is a unique rinse formula designed to remove fertilizer buildup which may relieve nutrient lockout. Derived from saponin, an extract of the Yucca schidigera plant. SledgeHammer® is designed for organic gardening and can be used for both hydroponic and soil applications. For best results, follow one of the FoxFarm feeding schedules.
OMRI Listed® and Registered CDFA Organic Input Material
How To Use:
In-Ground Gardens and Container Plantings:
- Mix 33 fluid ounces (976 mL) per 100 gallons (380 L) of fresh water.
- Drench soil or preferred medium thoroughly.
- Apply every 3-4 weeks until harvest.
Hydroponic Recirculating Systems:
- Mix 0.3 fluid ounces per 100 gallons (380 L) of fresh reservoir water.
- Combine with fertilizers during weekly feeding schedules.
- Kick it through your system once with every reservoir change.
- Mix 2 fluid ounces (59 mL) per 100 gallons (380 L) of fresh reservoir water.
- Perform a complete system flush every two weeks.
- Cycle system for one hour and change reservoir water.