Natural Balance Limited Ingredient Grain Free Chicken & Sweet Potato Small Breed Recipe Dog Food
- Chicken is the first ingredient and single animal protein source in this wholesome recipe
- Wheat, soy, and grain free recipe is made using a limited number of ingredients for dogs with food-related sensitivities
- Purposefully crafted to provide complete and balanced nutrition that supports your dog's overall health and wellbeing
- Omega-3 fatty acids from menhaden fish oil support healthy skin and coat; added Taurine helps maintain your little dog's healthy heart
- Small Breed Bites kibble is specifically shaped to fit small jaws and teeth
GUARANTEED ANALYSIS: Crude Protein (Min.) 24.0% Crude Fat (Min.) 10.0% Crude Fiber (Max.) 4.5% Moisture (Max.) 10.0% Calcium (Min.) 0.8% Phosphorus (Min.) 0.6% Zinc (Min.) 80 mg/kg Vitamin E (Min.) 50 IU/kg Taurine* (Min.) 0.25% Glucosamine (Min.) 1,200 mg/kg Omega-3 Fatty Acids* (Min.) 0.4% Omega-6 Fatty Acids* (Min.) 2.0% *Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
INGREDIENTS: Chicken, Chicken Meal, Sweet Potatoes, Tapioca Starch, Potatoes, Chicken Fat (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Brewers Dried Yeast, Potato Protein, Natural Flavor, Flaxseed, Menhaden Fish Oil (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Salt, Potassium Chloride, Taurine, DL-Methionine, Choline Chloride, Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Ascorbic Acid, Niacin Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Biotin), Minerals (Zinc Proteinate, Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Iron Proteinate, Copper Sulfate, Copper Proteinate, Sodium Selenite, Manganese Sulfate, Manganese Proteinate, Calcium Iodate), Dicalcium Phosphate, Citric Acid (Preservative), Mixed Tocopherols (Preservative), Rosemary Extract.