Pickle Pebble Fermentation Weights, Wide Mouth - 4 Pack
Fermented vegetables are delicious, loaded with probiotics, and easy to make at home. Mason jars are the perfect vessel to ferment in: they're easy to find, fit perfectly in kitchen cupboards, are dishwasher safe, and versatile. That's why Masontops created an entire suite of products for fermenting vegetables in Mason jars, including Pickle Pebbles.
Pickle Pebbles ensure vegetables stay submerged under the liquid brine during the fermentation process to prevent mold spoilage. They're perfectly weighted for Mason jar use: only one Pickle Pebble is needed per ferment! These handy weights also feature small finger grip grooves for easy removal. We recommend using this product with fermentation airlocks, like Masontops Pickle Pipes. If you're a beginner and also want recipes, checkout The Complete Fermentation Kit.
- Pack of 4 Glass Weights for Keeping Vegetables Submerged during the Fermentation Process
- Can be Used for Fermenting Probiotic Sauerkraut, Pickles, Kimchi & More!
- Rests Inside the Mouth of Mason Jars; Features Finger Grips for Easy Removal
- Fits Many Brands of Wide Mouth Mason/Canning Jars (Ball, Kerr, Bernardin, etc.) and Fido Jars (not included).
- Pickle Pebbles are made of certified, lead-free, food-grade soda lime glass. The glass is non-porous and made of the same high quality glass as Mason jars.
Care: It is recommended to wash Pickle Pebbles by hand with soap and water. They can also be washed in the dishwasher in the top rack as long as no extreme heat setting (ex. steam) is on. Pickle Pebbles are not intended for boiling or heat-processing. Please do not subject your Pickle Pebbles to extreme heat changes, like moving from the hot dishwasher to a cold brine, as this generally causes glass to crack.