Pickle Pipes Fermentation Airlock, Wide Mouth - 4 Pack
Pickle Pipe airlocks are the easiest way to vent fermentation gas. The one-way valve automatically releases gas, without letting in any oxygen that can cause spoilage, so jars don't have to be babysat and manually burped daily. It is recommended to use this product with fermentation weights, like our Pickle Pebbles. If you're a beginner and also want recipes, checkout The Complete Fermentation Kit.
- Pack of 4 Automatic Venting Airlock for Fermenting Vegetables
- Can be Used for Fermenting Probiotic Sauerkraut, Pickles, Kimchi & More!
- Fits on the Mouth of Mason Jars to be Secured with a Screw Band (Not Included)
- Fits Many Brands of Wide Mouth Mason/Canning Jars (Ball, Kerr, Bernardin, etc., not included).
- Made of BPA- and phthalate-free silicone
- Before first use, Pickle Pipes must be pinched to activate the one way valve
Care: Pickle Pipes are dishwasher safe and should be laid flat during storage to prevent warping.