Plastic Bird Spike Kit, 10 ft.
The Bird-X Bird Spike Kits include everything you need for ten feet of spike installation
- Long-lasting polycarbonate is invisible from a distance
- Physical barriers are the most effective way to keep birds off
- Does not harm birds; cruelty-free solution
- Eliminates landing surfaces, increases property aesthetics and value
- Safe and effective, One-time solution when installed correctly
Where to Use Bird Spikes:
- Edges, ledges, window sills
- Lights, towers, masts, aerials
- Rooftops, parapets, cornices
- HVAC installations
- Beams, girders
- Porches, awnings, doors, and entryways
Effective wherever applied; physical barriers like Bird Spikes eliminate the ability to perch, roost, or nest. For best results, check periodically to ensure no leaves, trash, or other mess clogs the spikes. Bird spikes are a 100-percent effective, maintenance-free and permanent solution to pest bird infestation. Install bird control spikes on common bird landing surfaces, such as rooftop edges, ledges, window sills, chimneys, or anywhere pest bird roosting and nesting occur. Whether you’re looking to deter pigeons, sparrows, starlings, or other species, bird deterrent spikes are a guaranteed way to prevent these pests from landing on your property, eliminating pest damage and liability.