11" Forged Steel Angled Bypass Pruner, Fiskars
Make clean cuts on stems and branches up to one inch thick with hand pruners that feel like a natural extension of your hand. Using pruning shears to regularly trim perennial flowers and fruit trees, deadhead blooming plants, or cut long, wayward branches out of shrubs encourages overall plant health, while refreshing your yard and garden’s overall appearance. To help you power through stems and branches, our garden shears feature a range of technologies to maximize your cutting power, as well as other innovative features designed to enhance overall performance and ergonomics.
Our Forged Pruner features forged steel construction for excellent durability and an ergonomic design with an angled cutting head that helps reduce wrist fatigue. A fully hardened, precision-ground forged steel blade stays sharp, and the handle includes non-slip grips.
- Ideal for cutting stems and light branches
- Angled cutting head reduces wrist fatigue and makes it easy to prune at awkward angles
- Fully hardened, precision-ground forged steel blade stays sharp, even through heavy use
- Forged steel construction offers lasting durability
- Easy-open lock protects the blade during transport and storage