Ant Killer Liquid Bait, 1 oz- Terro
- Attracts and kills all common household ants
- Kills the ants you see and the ants you don’t
- Worker ants deliver a lethal dose to the rest of the colony
- Apply product to cardboard tiles and place where ants are seen
- The more bait placements the better your results will be
- Use along baseboards, under cabinets and near entry points
HOW DOES LIQUID ANT KILLER WORK?
Since this is a bait, initially you will see more ants – but don’t worry, this is a good thing. As ants forage for food, they are easily attracted to the sweet liquid. After finding the bait, worker ants consume it and leave behind a pheromone trail leading back to the colony. This trail lets other worker ants know where the newly discovered food supply is. This is why you will see more ants in the beginning.
Meanwhile, the active ingredient, borax, is slowly interfering with each ant’s digestive system, ultimately killing them, but leaving enough time for the ants to go back and share the dose with the rest of the colony. This slow kill is necessary so that foraging ants can make several trips to the bait, allowing you to get rid of both the ants you see and the ants you don’t.
Learn more here- Bait, Wait, Eliminate