Kindling 0.21 Cu. Ft.
Harvested from the trunks of lumbered pine trees where the combustible sap concentration is highest. This all-natural fire starter is an eco-friendly choice that has no chemical or petroleum fuels, lights with only one match, and creates a sustained flame. Two sticks are enough to start a roaring fire.* There’s no spilling, no odors, no chance of flare-up and no dangerous toxins to breathe. It’s safe and clean and has an indefinite shelf-life. You can use it to start your backyard grill or your indoor fireplace safely and easily, even when wet! So leave the kerosene-soaked products, the smelly fluids and the sawdust composites to the other guys.
*Always practice fire safety