RESCUE! W·H·Y® Wasp, Hornet & Yellowjacket Trap
Where it's used
The RESCUE! W·H·Y® Trap can be used outdoors wherever there is a paper wasp, hornet or yellowjacket problem. We recommend the trap be placed at least 20 feet away from an outdoor activity area, such as a patio or deck. Generally speaking, the W·H·Y® Trap will capture more paper wasps near a house structure, and more hornets and yellowjackets near a natural setting of bushes and trees. It can be highly effective to place multiple traps around the perimeter of a yard or area where insects are entering. The trap should also be placed at least 20 feet away from a known yellowjacket nest.
When it's used
The RESCUE! W·H·Y® Trap can be used in early spring when the queen paper wasps, hornets and yellowjackets emerge from overwintering to look for new nest sites. It can also be used throughout the summer and fall to capture foraging wasp, hornet and yellowjacket workers.
- Double-chambered design restricts insects from escaping
- Durable construction holds up for multiple seasons
- Attractant will not lure beneficial honeybees
- Catches workers from summer through fall
- Catches queens in spring before they build nests
- First and only trap to capture Paper Wasps, Bald-faced Hornets and European Hornets
- Two-week attractant kit included
- No extra food bait required